We in a citing index:
Monday, 1 May 2017
What information do we collect?We collect information that you present while registering on our website, placing an order, subscribing for our newsletter, or filling a form.
How do we use collected information?Any information received from you can be used for the following purposes:
• Analyzing your needs (Your information helps us to react to your individual requirements effectively);
• Improving our website (We always try to improve our products based on collected information and your opinions);
• Improving quality of clients’ services (your information helps us to react effectively to your requests of service and support);
• Processing operations;
• Your information, generally available or confidential, may not sold, interchanged, given or in any other way presented to another company without your consent, except for the cases when a certain good is to be delivered or service to be provided.
• Administration, questioning, surveying, granting rewards and other website resources;
• Periodical distribution of informational messages;
• E-mail addresses presented by you for order processing may be used for distribution of information distribution and updates on your order, and also for receiving company news, updates of its products etc;
Attention: if you want to unsubscribe from distribution, at the bottom of each letter we present an instruction about how to do that.
Protection of collected information?
We use various measures of security for protection of personal information presented by you while placing an order or giving detailed information on the website.
We use protected server.
Presenting information to the third party companies?
We neither sell, nor change, nor present confidential information to the third party companies. It doesn’t relate to reliable companies that provide services to our website, collaborating with us, or providing services to you, because they are bound by confidentiality agreement. Also we may transfer your information if it is needed according to the provisions of law, our company rules or for protection of others’ rights, property or security. However impersonal information of website visitors may be transferred to the third party companies for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
Links to third party companies
Sometimes at our discretion we offer third parties’ products of services on our website. Sites of third party companies have a separate and independent confidentiality policy, therefore we bear no responsibility for their content and activity. Nevertheless the try to protect the reliability of our website and we’ll be happy to receive any information about that websites.
Online confidentiality policy
This confidentiality policy is related exclusively to the information collected through our website, but doesn’t relate to information collected by other means.
By using our website, you agree with our confidentiality policy.
Changes in confidentiality policy
If we change our confidentiality policy, we will post the changes on this page and/or update the date of change of confidentiality policy, shown below.
Date of the last change of confidentiality policy: 01.05.2017